Specializing in Non-Profit Auditing Services and Tax Compliance
As a nonprofit organization, you face unique challenges that for-profit businesses don’t, such as the annual submission of Form 990, compliance with the Uniform Guidance and/or (OMB) Circular A-133 requirements or paying taxes on unrelated business income. That’s why it pays to have a dedicated team of tax and accounting professionals that specializes in non-profit accounting and tax compliance on your side.
Make Us Your Go-to for your Non-Profit Accounting Needs.
We make sure that every financial decision you undertake complies with your organization’s bylaws, maximizes your existing funding sources, and reduces costs. Whether you’re an established non-profit organization, association, foundation, charity, or other service organization or are just getting started turning your idea into reality, we can help.
Here’s what else we do for you:
- Conduct annual audits
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Submit annual Forms 990 and 990-T
- Prepare supporting documents (income, program and functional expenses, balance sheets, revenue support schedules)
- Comply with state laws affecting nonprofits
Isn't It Time You Turned Your Struggling Non-Profit Into a Thriving Organization?
If you’re ready to take your non-profit to the next level, fill out the contact form today to get started. What do you have to lose?